In the previous blog posts you could read about how to create the configuration file, adjust it and tweak the init parameters for the AutoUpgrade tool. And then I described the different modes of it. In this blog post I’d like to give you some insights into AutoUpgrade: Where do you find all the logfiles?
AutoUpgrade – Step-by-step
- The new AutoUpgrade Utility – Download, documentation and supported versions
- Create and adjust the config file for AutoUpgrade
- Config file for AutoUpgrade – Advanced options
- Config file for AutoUpgrade – Tweaking init parameters
- AutoUpgrade: ANALYZE, FIXUPS, UPGRADE and DEPLOY modes