When I changed our Hands-On Lab to Oracle 18c, I encountered one strange issue in case I upgraded the UPGR database to 18.3.0 and wanted to plug it in afterwards. Before plugin I usually do a compatibility check. But this seems to fail. I checked my file, my paths, everything. But I couldn’t find the root cause. And yesterday I received an email from a customer who has a case open for over a week encountering a similar problem. And we both came to the conclusion for Oracle 18.3.0 Multitenant: Compatibility Check does not work under certain circumstances.…Continue reading...
November 19 - November 21
December 1 - December 4
- 1,614,467 hits
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Market Driven Support for Oracle Database 22.214.171.124
- Automatic SQL Plan Management – Slight Change with 19.4.0
- Oracle Open World 2019 – Recap and Thank You!
- 3 PDBs included with Oracle 19c and desupport of non-CDBs with 20c
- Oracle EBS 12.2 on-prem is now certified with Oracle 19c – and will become a PDB