As you know, this blog is also my brain dump about Oracle topics. Since this one happened yesterday, mostly at night with the help of my team mates and the Java team, I’d like to write it down into this blog post: Upgrading a PDB with Java may result in ORA-7445 joevm_invokevirtual() as it is still fresh and may affect you as well. If you don’t have PDBs, if you don’t have Java (or JVM) in it or if you upgraded already to Oracle Database 19c, you can stop reading now.
October 28 @ 13:15 - 14:00
November 12 @ 11:00 - 12:30
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Low Can You Go? Zero Downtime Operations on Oct 21, 2021
- Oracle Database 21c for Windows is available as EE, SE2 and XE
- Upgrading a PDB with JVM may result in ORA-7445 joevm_invokevirtual
- Oracle Database 21c XE (Express Edition) for Linux
- Which releases allow you to upgrade to Oracle Database 21c?