If you’d ever attended one of Roy’s or my workshops, you know that we talk about time zone adjustments after the database upgrade. We explain why this is important. But as everything, it depends if you really need to apply and adjust. In our workshops we recommend one single note for time zone adjustments: MOS Note:412160.1 . This note has been updated and republished. It contains DST V.32 and DST V.33 links and references. Amit Grover from AWS contacted me and told me about a potential dependency of DST patches to the Oracle Update such as RU 18.4.0 or 18.5.0.…Continue reading...
November 19 - November 21
December 1 - December 4
- 1,614,467 hits
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Market Driven Support for Oracle Database 22.214.171.124
- Automatic SQL Plan Management – Slight Change with 19.4.0
- Oracle Open World 2019 – Recap and Thank You!
- 3 PDBs included with Oracle 19c and desupport of non-CDBs with 20c
- Oracle EBS 12.2 on-prem is now certified with Oracle 19c – and will become a PDB