|For decades, the best global companies have relied on Oracle Database as an efficient tool for high performance, scalability, dependability, and operational and analytical database security. Fully compliant with convergence criteria, Oracle Database 19c will be the principal Oracle Database version in operation in the nearest future as the final and terminal version in Oracle Database 12c family. Oracle Database 19c has an extended technical support cycle and is recommended as a target version for Oracle Database upgrade projects.
Join us to learn:
- What is the Oracle Converged Database and what benefits it gives you
- Why is the upgrade to Oracle Database 19c important for your business
- What features and technology are integrated into Oracle Database 19c and how they are going to evolve
- What tools and methods should you use to upgrade to Oracle Database 19c from earlier versions
- How to store and process JSON documents
- How to analyze data as a graph using the graph features of the converged database
Meet our experts and tech specialists:
- Ionut-George Macavei, Business Development Director, EMEA
- Mike Dietrich, PM for Database Upgrade and Migration
- Beda Hammerschmidt, JSON and XML Architect
- Hans Viehmann, EMEA PM for Spatial and Graph.
You will have an opportunity to ask your questions during the Q&A session at the end.
Don’t miss an opportunity to get first-hand information from prominent Oracle experts!