- This event has passed.
APAC OUG: 3 PDBs and much more
October 23, 2020 @ 08:00 - 09:00
- Website: https://www.apacgbt.com/?anchor=SCHEDULE
- Registration: https://oracle-groundbreakers-apac-virtual-tour-2020.heysummit.com/
- Agenda: https://oracle-groundbreakers-apac-virtual-tour-2020.heysummit.com/schedule/
- 3 PDBs and much more – Migration to Multitenant
- Oct 23, 2020 – 8:00h CEST
- Sign up here: https://oracle-groundbreakers-apac-virtual-tour-2020.heysummit.com/talks/3-pdbs-and-much-more-multitenant-in-oracle-19c/
Oracle Database 19c is the final release which allows you to have non-CDB stand-alone databases. But you can have already 3 user created PDBs at no extra cost. Hence, it is time to sneak into the world of Multitenant and benefit from some really great features. Developers love it – and you will love it as well.This technical talk will guide you through the important things in and around Multitenant which may not be obvious – but can be so important in your daily work. Understand how to do online refreshable clones to test your upgrades. How to efficiently relocate PDBs. But at first of course, how to move your databases into the Multitenant universe.