If you don’t deal with databases upgrades every day but just want to see a short and good overview about how to do a successful database upgrade, then this is for you. A few days ago we’ve made the Oracle Database Upgrade – Quick Start Guide available for download.
Why a Quick Start Guide?
If database upgrades are your daily topic, you won’t need our quick start guide. But if you need a short overview about the right steps to approach an upgrade, this guide is for you. Thanks to my PM colleague, Daniel Overby Hansen for crafting it together.
A quick reference to a successful Oracle Database upgrade – enjoy reading!
And if you need more information about the only recommended way to upgrade your databases with, AutoUpgrade, then you will find more guidance on this blog and in the Database Upgrade Guide.
More Information and Links
- Oracle Database Upgrade – Quick Start Guide
- Using AutoUpgrade – Oracle 19c Database Upgrade Guide
- AutoUpgrade – New version with RAC support now available
- Oracle Database Upgrade on oracle.com
- Oracle Database 19c – Upgrade Guide