Oh … time flies so fast. Just a few days until I will sit in a airplane to SFO. And on Monday at 7:00h the registration opens. As we have a lab at 8:30h already, just remembering the loooooong lines around the block last year, I will need to be there very early. It’s just a few days until OOW 2019 – Database Upgrade Talks and Labs information is here.
OOW – Oracle Open World 2019 in San Francisco
When? September 16-19, 2019
Where? San Francisco, USA
Make sure you sign up for our talks early in case you are interested. And of course the same applies to the labs as in every year. Be there early in case you have a confirmed seat. Otherwise 10 minutes before start the people waiting in line will take yours.
- Monday, September 16, 12:15 PM – 01:00 PM | Moscone South – Room 215/216
Best Practices for Patching Single Instance and RAC Databases
- Tuesday, September 17, 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM | Moscone South – Room 209
AutoUpgrade Hundreds of Databases to Oracle 19c
together on stage with Ludovico Caldara from CERN.
- Wednesday, September 18, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM | Moscone South – Room 215/216
Best Practices for Upgrading to Oracle Database 19c
- Wednesday, September 18, 03:45 PM – 04:30 PM | Moscone South – Room 211
Move to Oracle Cloud: Best Practices
- Thursday, September 19, 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM | Moscone South – Room 212
What’s new in Data Pump and the SQL Loader for Oracle Database 19c
- Hands-On Labs: Upgrade to Oracle 19c with the new AutoUpgrade tool
- Monday, September 16, 08:30 AM – 09:30 AM | Moscone West – Room 3023
- Tuesday, September 17, 02:15 PM – 03:15 PM | Moscone West – Room 3023
- Wednesday, September 18, 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Moscone West – Room 3023
- Thursday, September 19, 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Moscone West – Room 3023