Thanks to Roy – our Hands-On Lab “Upgrade, Migrate and Consolidate to Oracle Database 12.2” is now available for download from OTN.
- Download Hands-On Lab “Upgrade, Migrate and Consolidate to Oracle Database 12.2”
- Download the Hands-On Lab Instructions as PDF
Instructions and technical requirements are clearly documented on the OTN page as well. The lab is based on Virtual Box and can be easily imported upon download and unzip.
You can always access the lab via the blog’s top menu as well:
Inside the lab you’ll find :
- UPGR – an Oracle 18.104.22.168 database ready to be upgraded to Oracle Database 22.214.171.124
- CDB2 – an Oracle 126.96.36.199 container database which adopts the UPGR database after upgrade as a new PDB
- FTEX – an Oracle 188.8.131.52 database ready to be migrated with Full Transportable Exp/Imp into a PDB in CDB2
- CDB1 – an Oracle 184.108.40.206 container database – so you can test the unplug/plug/upgrade and many other things
An overview picture showing you always where you are and how to switch environments:
Upgrade Hands-On Lab – Oracle Database 12.2 including Multitenant
Hope you’ll enjoy it!