With a major winter storm hitting the east coast today, there is no better time to think about flying to California!
Remember that these are free workshops, but please do register if you plan on attending. That way we be sure to have enough space (not to mention enough food!) for everybody.
As a reminder, here is the general workshop agenda.
- Introduction, Preparation Steps, Parameter Settings
- Upgrade cases:
- Command-line upgrade (live demo)
- RAC/GI upgrade
- Data Pump migration
- Transportable Tablespaces migration
- Zero-Downtime Migration with GoldenGate
- Consolidation with Multitenant
- Migration to the cloud
- Fallback Strategies
- New features in 12.2 for DBAs & geeks
- Ensuring good performance after the upgrade
As you can see it’s a full day of technical information. I hope to see you there! And if you aren’t in California, please check the events list in the right sidebar for other upcoming workshops, such as those in Milano, Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Raleigh, and Atlanta.