A new preupgrd.sql got released this week via MOS Note:884522.1.
Plus use this one for upgrades to Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 instead of the deployed (or any other earlier version).
Changes since initial release of 22.214.171.124
- Do not recommend pga_aggregate_limit for 12.1 databases
- Fix miscalculation of upgrade parallel pdb count
- Updates to the memory sizing uploaded in build #12
- Removed the 32-bit and 64-bit values in the manual display.
- Added a pga_aggregate_limit.
- Shared_pool_size has gone from 472M to 660M for non-CDB.
- Memory_target algorithm is more robust now that we’ve added a pga_aggregate_target to its sizing.
- CDB sizing also in (And is sizing for default -d and -N of catctl.pl.
- Make minor text changes to a few messages
- Prevent string size overflows in a variety of contexts when underlying database has complex structure
- Avert bug in INVALID_USR_TABLEDATA fixup routine when a large number of invalid objects exist
- Correct MOS note number for timezone message
- Do not insert/update registry$log if db is read only