Yes! Finally …
Roy did all the hard work and patched all our environments with the most recent PSUs. And he managed also to upload our Hands-On Lab not only internally to retriever (Oracle internally) but also to OTN.
What you’ll be able to do?
- Upgrade an 18.104.22.168 database UPGR to Oracle Database 22.214.171.124
- Plug in UPGR into the CDB2, an Oracle Database 126.96.36.199 Container database, and make it a PDB
- Migrate an 188.8.131.52 database FTEX into another PDB using the Full Transportable Export/Import feature
- Unplug an Oracle Database 184.108.40.206 PDB and plug it into an Oracle Database 220.127.116.11 container database and finally upgrade it
- And of course you can play around with the entire environment
What we’ve did for your convenience?
- Switched to a new PDF viewer which allows better copy&paste – see the instructions document.
Unfortunately we are not allowed to distribute the relatively old version of Adobe PDF Reader for Linux.
- Applied the most recent PSUs to the 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 homes
- Fixed some minor things
- Updated the HOL Instructions
- Added an “aritificial” environment variable $OH12 to shorten typing
- And some other tiny little things …
- And the lab is packaged with Oracle VBox 5.0.10 including the matching VBox Extensions which caused us trouble with the previous lab environment which was settled on Vbox 4.3 – so we hope that now all will go well.
Where can you download the lab and the instructions?
All credits to Roy!!!