What happened so far on my Journey to the Cloud?
- You are here! ==> Part I – Push a Button (Dec 3, 2015)
- Part II – Switch On/Off and Remove (Dec 4, 2015)
- Part III – Patch, patch, patch (Dec 22, 2015)
- Part IV – Clean Up APEX (Jan 19, 2016)
- Part V – TDE is wonderful (Jan 28, 2016)
- Part VI – Patching does not work (Apr 18, 2016)
- Part VII – APEX is in CDB$ROOT again (Dec 21, 2016)
Isn’t that a great marketing picture/poster?
But the real question is:
- How do you move a database to the Oracle Cloud?
- Is it easy or complicated?
- What is your benefit?
- Which techniques work, which don’t?
- And what should you switch on/off or tweak?
I’m not (yet) a cloud expert. But my goal for upcoming posts in the next weeks will be to show you my naive approach of moving databases to the Oracle Cloud and get some true benefit from it.