Never used or heard about ORAchk? Then it’s time to give it a try!
ORAchk 126.96.36.199.3 has now be released. ORAchk 188.8.131.52.3 has so many great features, especially more than 50 new health checks, OL7 Support – and is now aware of Oracle Restart environments.
New features include:
- Linux on System Z (RHEL 6, RHEL 7, SuSE 12)
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 7
- Single Instance ASM Checks
- Upgrade Validation checks for 184.108.40.206
- Enhanced Golden Gate Checks
- Enterprise Manager Agent Checks
- Enhanced Reporting to highlight checks that ORAchk cannot gain
full visibility for
(checks that require manual validation)
- Improved health Score Calculation (you can now hit 100%)
- Over 50 new health checks
- Bug Fixes
Download the most recent version via MOS Note:1268927.1.
Learn more about the Upgrade Readiness Assessment with ORAckh in MOS Note: 1457357.1
PS: Updated the post on Mar 7, 2015, as ORAchk 220.127.116.11.3 became production!