It took a little while because of upgrades to My Oracle Support, but the pre-upgrade script for Oracle Database 126.96.36.199 is now available for download. If you want the latest pre-upgrade script for any supported version of the database, simply go to MOS Note 884522.1 and download the script that corresponds to your destination release. This is a lot easier than downloading the entire kit in order to obtain the script!
October 23 @ 10:00 - 11:00
October 28 @ 13:15 - 14:00
November 12 @ 11:00 - 12:30
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Low Can You Go? Zero Downtime Operations on Oct 21, 2021
- Oracle Database 21c for Windows is available as EE, SE2 and XE
- Upgrading a PDB with JVM may result in ORA-7445 joevm_invokevirtual
- Oracle Database 21c XE (Express Edition) for Linux
- Which releases allow you to upgrade to Oracle Database 21c?