Roy and me finally arrived after a relaxing flight (thanks again to Asiana) Beijing. Very new and modern airport, very interesting ride with the cab to the hotel. We’ve seen something from this huge city yesterday and today and we’ll look forward to our first of two upgrade workshops in China tomorrow.
October 28 @ 13:15 - 14:00
November 12 @ 11:00 - 12:30
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Low Can You Go? Zero Downtime Operations on Oct 21, 2021
- Oracle Database 21c for Windows is available as EE, SE2 and XE
- Upgrading a PDB with JVM may result in ORA-7445 joevm_invokevirtual
- Oracle Database 21c XE (Express Edition) for Linux
- Which releases allow you to upgrade to Oracle Database 21c?