Roy and me finally arrived after a relaxing flight (thanks again to Asiana) Beijing. Very new and modern airport, very interesting ride with the cab to the hotel. We’ve seen something from this huge city yesterday and today and we’ll look forward to our first of two upgrade workshops in China tomorrow.
May 19 @ 10:00 - 12:00
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- ORA-1422 and ORA-6512 from SYS.DBMS_STATS in Post Upgrade
- Why do you need a password to download older patch bundles?
- New parameters and features in Oracle Database 19.11.0
- Oracle 19c Installation with 19.11.0 RU, OJVM and some other fixes
- Patching all my environments with the April 2021 Patch Bundles